Marketing Communications Coordinator
Marketing & Communications Team
Please Note: This position will remain open until Pawsible's Marketing & Communications team is at max capacity.
If you are interested in a marketing and/or communications position, please send your resume and an explanation of how you can contribute to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have an area of interest within the Marketing or Communication spaces, such as Blog management, film/video making, graphic design, etc. please note this in your email.
Please note that this position is entirely remote. Zoom will be used for video conferencing and the Google Suite is used for all the organization’s activities and functions. Fluency in Google Drive products is required.
All applicants will be notified if they have been selected to interview within one week of their application and interviews will be scheduled for a week or two after application submission.
Current college students or recent graduates are highly encouraged to apply. Hours are flexible and will easily fit around other commitments like classes and/or job(s).
Must be at least 18 yrs old and reside in the United States to apply.
Regular Professional Development
Hands-On Leadership Experienence
Startup & Nonprofit Experience
Focus on Personal & Team Growth
Endless dog puns & pictures
To fill Marketing & Communication Coordinator positions, we are seeking individuals that:
- Can work remotely for 3 - 7 hours a week (hours are flexible) and video conference for regular meetings
- Takes initiative, is hardworking, creative, resilient, and works well in a group
- Has at minimum, basic knowledge related to marketing, communications, social media, blogs, and/or other related skills.
- Has experience with the puppy raising community (not-required, just helpful)
- Is willing to learn on the fly
- Can balance and prioritize various tasks and goals while meeting deadlines
- Is excited to work in the nonprofit industry and has an appreciation for assistance dogs and volunteers who raise and train them through their puppy years
- Is willing to volunteer their time and effort to this position. Pawsible is young and currently unable to pay no executive or leader within the organization.
- A love for dogs is always a plus!
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply! Marketing & Communications Coordinators will work closely with the Marketing & Communications, Social Media, and Design teams and their team leads.
Pawsible is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that was co-founded by Vanessa Barker (CEO) and Cate Law (Senior Director of New Initiatives) in March 2019 to financially assist volunteer raisers of future assistance dogs who are required to pay for at least part of the basic needs of the puppy. To assist puppy raisers, Pawsible operates programs focused on providing financial support, community development, and leadership / professional development to volunteer puppy raisers.
Pawsible's executive management is responsible for growing and maintaining the operations of Pawsible, also reporting their progress to Pawsible's Board of Directors. Pawsible’s mission is to not just assist individuals and groups in need of support within the assistance dog industry, but also to advocate for them provide mechanisms of support for their endevours.
Read more about Pawsible and our mission on our About page.